Theme: ‘Following the Lord into the Wildness
– Mayflower 1620 Pilgrim Fathers’
Speakers / Lecturers
- Mr. Adrian Gray, a well-known local historian, one of leaders of the Well Community Centre & Baptist Church. He also leads the Bassetlaw Christian Heritage and has written an in-depth study of Christian development in the counties of Lincolns and Nottingham.
- Rev. Dr. Alan Clifford – Norwich Reformed Church + Author of many books including recent book called ‘‘Richard Baxter – The Gospel Truth (2016)’
- Rev. Dr. Alasdair J. Macleod – Isle of Lewis, Knock & Point Free (Continuing – “Presbyterian”) Church
- Rev. David Min – Bridge Ministries London & Southwark Chaplain (I.P.I.S) + Lectures at Nagaland International Seminary India.
- Rt. Rev. Dominic F. Stockford – Christ Church Teddington + Chairman of Protestant Truth Society in the City of London, Read by Pastor Pavlos Karageorgi of ‘Greek Evangel. Fellowship’
- Rt. Rev. Edward J. Malcolm of St. Mary’s, Castle Street, Reading, Church of England (Continuing) Bishop/Minister + A Council Member of the Protestant Truth Society
- Pastor Mark Fitzpatrick – Dublin + Chairman of the Ministry ‘Reformation Ireland’
- Pastor Mark Mullins, Bar., – Strangers Rest Evangelical Mission & Church, East End of London
- Rev. Mostyn Roberts – Welwyn Evangelical Church, Hertfordshire + lectured in Systematic Theology at London Theological Seminary now known as London Seminary.
- Pastor Pavlos Karageorgi of ‘Greek Evangel. Fellowship’
- Rev. Dr. Peter Gadsden – St Paul’s Protestant Free Church, Bexhill-On-Sea.
- Rev. Peter J. Ratcliff – St. John’s Church of England (Continuing), South London and Honorary editor of ‘English Churchman’ newspaper.
- Pastor Roland Brown – Forest Hall Church Loughton Essex + overseer of pastoral work to Funchal Baptist Church, Madeira
- Rev. Dr. Roland Burrows – Christian Heritage Centre in Central England. He has written many books in church history including the recent book called ‘Priceless Christian Heritage’. He is a lecturer at London Reformed Bap. Seminary and Salisbury Reformed Seminary.
- Rev. Dr. Robert Oliver – He is Prof. of historical theology in the State at Westminster/Puritan Reformed Seminaries and London Theological Seminary in England. Dr Oliver is the author of many books among ‘The History of the English Calvinistic Baptists, 1771–1892’, published by the banner of Trust in 2006.
Avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), we are organized the conference this year during coronavirus by Zoom meeting that you can be able to join as following:
Meeting ID: 463 158 1018 / Passcode: 12345
Non-Obligatory Donation “… freely you have received, freely give” [Matt. 10:8]
If you wish to share your blessings with us for the conference, please see Santander details: Ruth Min – Account Number: 08528888, Sort Code: 09-01-26
Rev. David Min
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
07752 367 825 (UK) / +44 (0) 7752 367 825 (Overseas)