Theme: ‘Following the holy spirit is at work in the making of historical Christianity’
– right after 400 years anniversary of ‘Mayflower 1620 Pilgrim Fathers’
Wednesday 10th to Saturday 13th November 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 685 972 4372
- Rev. Gervase Charmley, Pastor of Bethel Evangelical Free Church in Hanle, Stoke-on-Trent and 6th year editor of Peace and Truth Magazine (Sovereign Grace Union)
- Rev./Dr Roland Burrows – Director of Christian Heritage Centre in central England. He has written a good number of books including in the history of Christianity. His recent book is called ‘Priceless Christian Heritage’. He is lecturer in historical theology at London Reformed Baptist Seminary and Salisbury Reformed Seminary.
- Rev. Martyn Pearson, finance co-ordinator and regional representative(The Midlands) 17th year ministry this year of Slavic Gospel Association/Mission.
- Rev. David Min – Pastor of Bridge Ministries London -International & D. Chaplain S.C., Founder of P.I.C & I.P.I.S. also lectures at Melvin Uni. Kenya as an inter. missionary.
CHRISTIAN HERITAGE CENTRE: Bell End, Rowley Regis, West Midlands, B65 9LU
ACCOMMODATION is booked individually: perhaps, examples to use below: 1) Barons Court Hotel : 142 Goldthorn Hill, Wolverhampton, WV2 3JE, (25 minutes by car to the conference centre). 2) Narie Little Cottage No. 2 Brick Kiln Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 2AP (12 minutes by car). 3) Castle Terrace 10 Parsons Street, Tipton, DY1 1JJ ( 12 minutes by car). 4) The Rollason Hotel 130 Wood End Road, Birmingham, B24 8BJ (25 minutes by car, including breakfast). 5) Vicarage Lodge Birmingham, 4 Vicarage Road, Hockley, Birmingham, B18 5NG, (21 minutes by car). 6) Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Wolverhampton Rd, Oldbury B69 2BH •0333 777 3913 (This is nearest place to the conference centre as it takes about 6 minutes by car or 27 minutes to 38 minutes on foot).
Please have a look at in details of those accommodation site and choose right one for you!
Avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), however we are organizing ‘Midlands Puritan’ Conference(PIC) this year on site/worship & teaching centre of C.H.C. as well as on zoom meeting that you be able to join us as following: – above Zoom Meeting Address, ID and Password to use.
Non-Obligatory Donation “… freely you have received, freely give” [Matt. 10:8] << * suggested amount to the offering box provided per person to attend is 10 pounds only if you are able to afford toward the cost of the conference >> Do please contact us using below email address to book in advance if you are able, thanks.
Rev. & Mrs David & Ruth Min
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
07752 367 825 (UK) / +44 7752 367 825 (Overseas)
Mr. James Cho
+44 7449 466 409